We are seeking a motivated sales professional to join our team. The Account Manager will generate sales of IT asset disposal services and maintain a strong relationship between the Company and the Customers.
CEAR provides IT asset management and end-of-life electronics recycling in California. Our services include data security/eradication, re-marketing, and when refurbishment is not viable, recycling of end-of-life electronics to recovery the natural resources.
- Generates, identifies leads and manages prospects to acquire new, profitable, commercial and industrial customers;
- Prepares and delivers presentations to customers, and follows up with key decision makers;
- Puts together proposals and bids from start to finish;
- Maintains customer base and develops plans for profitable growth;
- Prepares all required Customer Service Agreements (CSA), Statements of Work, pricing metric, and other miscellaneous reports in response to RFPs and prospective customers’ inquiries in a timely manner;
- Works with customers and Operations to ensure customer service satisfaction and company profitability;
- Other duties as assigned by the company from time to time.
Qualifications & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, in Business or related field;
- 3+ years’ experience in a customer-facing sales role, recycling industry is a plus;
- Ability to perform market research;
- Visits to customers to call on prospects as described;
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- General knowledge of electronics and IT equipment is a plus;
Job Type: Full-time∞